Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Just Had One Of Those Moments...


Ah, nostalgia! How you raise your horn-crested and bearded head right when I'm at the bottom of a darkened well, always to lift me up again! 
Man, so I was cruising the net for tail once again for the third time today, when I cam across an article (shameless plug, shameless plug) on the play I directed for Garland Civic Theater. It was an adaptation of Stevenson's Treasure Island by some guy named Caruso, and I directed it with an incredibly talented cast of teens and pre-teens. I had an amazing time, and simply thinking about it puts me in a fantastic mood.
Here's a link to the article. I really don't expect anyone to give a crap about this other than me. It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to post it to my non-existent subscriber base.
And now, the even more local version of the local paper, The Dallas Morning News.

By the way, our Jim is portrayed by Ceasar VanCleave, star of the upcoming feature film KIDDO! He, along with several other cast members (including Jayci VanCleave and Sonnet Phillips) will return for more shooting in February. Keep on rockin' in a free world!


 

No comments:

 

html tracking
Racquetball